Modification to the JTTS Site List
The following is a synopsis of the modification to the JTTS Land Site List approved at the September 20, 2012 Trustees’ meeting.
Corrections to the JTTS Land Site List:
- Los Angeles International Airport – corrected site rating to low.
Modifications to Ship and Site Lists
The following modifications to the J.T. Thorpe Ship List were approved at the April 20, 2012 Trustees’ meeting:
- Knudson DE -591; APD -101; LPR -101 – Correct Repair Dates 8/31/1945 –8/01/1946
- Konstantinos V 1944 – Correct Repair Dates 8/01/31 – 08/01/1962
- Sierra – Add the ship designation “SS”
The following modification to the J.T. Thorpe Land Based Site List was approved at the April 20, 2012 Trustees’ meeting:
- Kelco Corp – San Diego, CA – Correct Rating to Standard on 01/01/41-12/31/41 Entry
The following additions to the J.T. Thorpe Land Based Site List were approved at the April 20, 2012 Trustees’ meeting:
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard – Honolulu, HI (land-based refractory linings of smoke abatement facilities) – Start Date 3/01/1975 – End Date 3/31/1975 – Low Site Rating
- Ingalls Shipbuilding Co. Pacagoula, MS (land-based plate heating furnace) – Start Date 10/23/1968 – End Date 10/31/1968 – Low Site Rating
- Solar Aircraft Company, San Diego, CA (lining for G.E. Elevator Furnace) – Start Date 6/1/1951 – End Date 9/1/1956 – Low Site Rating
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a hearing on the motion to approve J.T. Thorpe Settlement Trust’s Sixth Annual Report and Accounting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. before United States Bankruptcy Court Judge, the Honorable Sheri Bluebond, at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Los Angeles Division, located at 255 East Temple Street, Los Angeles, California 90012 in Courtroom 1475.